Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Don't Poop There

We have a new manager, and he was pissy with me yesterday. He took an already stressful day, which had been piled on from the previous very stressful work-week and made it just that little bit worse. 

Pre-September Lois would have gone home and had a lovely bottle of wine, to drown my sorrows. Post-September Lois went home and binge watched Paranoid on Netflix, and had Husband serve me leftovers and peanut-butter ice-cream.

I don't understand how a person can be so rude, and ignorant to a co-worker. This person has basically shit in his own living-room, and any accommodation that we [office administration] make [above and beyond] our regular tasks - will happen no more.

Why? Because that person reacted in anger and ignorance. Period. And this person will not. This person is reacting with deadly calm, not to be confused with docility. But it didn't have to be like this. 

Makes me sad, when it has to.

1 comment: